Tuesday 30 October 2007

*Gulp*

A week and 3 days to go before the end of exams, the semester and my first year of university. Not going so well. Especially the second semester, where a vague sense of panic sort of hovered over everything, not demanding any attention, just...existing. All the time. I tried sleeping it away. Disaster. After a few weeks, hazily wondering which month it was, I started to fret in earnest. The problem is that generally I have my emotions well trained. Most of them can be talked into being reasonable, and the ones which cant wear themselves out soon enough so that normalcy can bounce back. So this time around, faced with an unsettling shadowy presence that lounges around, none of the old battle plans worked. Avoiding was out of the question so I tried ignoring - it laughed!

And descended.

With a week and 3 days to go... I'm in so much trouble.

No comments: