Wednesday 4 June 2008

Why seven??

Ok I'm guessing everyone knows about the new tagging thing with rules. Hehe.. there seem to be far, far less than seven degrees of separation in the SL blogosphere, thus the tags from Gutterflower, Meese, and Jane Doe.

- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I twirl my hair when I am tired or concentrating on something, even though my hair is about three inches long right now. 

2. My digestive system has a heart - if I'm happy I get noticeably fatter and curvier without even trying, and without my weight changing at all.

3. Slightly addicted to getting haircuts. 

4. Coffee, chocolate, caffeine pills have no energy effect on me whatsoever. Once I went from reasonably awake to actually nodding off because of a mocha. 

5. Buying stationery gives me a sense of purpose.

6. I've stopped watching Winnie-the-Pooh movies because I start sobbing my eyes out. Every. Single. Time.

7. What I wear generally tends to reflects my mood quite well. Not quite sure which one comes first.

Ok now to make sure nothing nasty happens to me:
Sach

Have fun! I'm off to pretend to study.

6 comments:

eLhamza said...

Blistering Barnacles!

I twirl my hair when I'm cracking my head and Im kinda addicted to getting hair cuts as well.lol

Sunshine Junkie said...

Captain Haddock!! :D you use them in real life! teehee.. wow.. i havent come across many girls who twirl let alone a single boy. nice!

Sachini said...

winnie the pooh? :p

Sunshine Junkie said...

sach - *blush* i know, weak! Dunno why, got a soft spot for them.

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

The dragons of eden have died and all that is left is chaos!

Sunshine Junkie said...

Omg!! Kaiser! Why!?!?! wheres your bog?? *sad lost puppy look*